The Department of Kinesiology and Community Health
College of Applied Health Sciences
Faculty, students, and staff in the Department of Kinesiology and Community Health study all aspects of health, rehabilitation, and human movement across the lifespan. Faculty Research Highlights summarizes some of these projects. Other research exploration includes:
Areas of Study
- lifespan physical activity
- community health
- rehabilitation counseling
- well-being and inclusion
- physical culture and education
- human factors
- human performance
Current methods include high-quality research and interdisciplinary initiatives.
- Center on Health, Aging and Disability
- Research Groups and Labs explore many movement-related topics
Visit our Research Cleainghouse site to see more research activities in the Department of Kinesiology and Community Health.