The Department of Kinesiology and Community Health
College of Applied Health Sciences
Graduate students may apply for a limited number of departmental assistantships which generally provide:
- a stipend for services perfomed
- tuition and partial fee waiver
There are two types of assistantships:
Types of Assistantships
- teaching assistantships within the department
- research assistantships to support departmental research laboratories.
To apply for a teaching or research assistantship, contact:
- Dr. Steven Petruzzello, Associate Head for Graduate Studies, Kinesiology & Community Health
See also Graduate College Handbook chapter on financial aid.
The Master's in Public Health (MPH) degree is a full-fee program. Assistantships and tuition/fee waivers are not available for this program.